Masterclass Library Project Map 2014
Tiny URL for this page: http://tinyurl.com/mc14lib.
The Masterclass Library contains most of the information needed for physicists and teachers to run a masterclass. The Project Map below is arranged in the typical chronological order in which a masterclass prepared and then carried out. The order is more descriptive than prescriptive.
The Project Map has 6 "metro stops" plus several associated branches. The main metro stops are:
- Library takes you to the Masterclass Library group of the QuarkNet website, with all of the documents and pages in reverse order of their creation.
- Orientation explains orienting of teachers and physicsts to run a masterclass and provides schedule information.
- Classroom Preparation details how teachers get their students ready for the masterclass.
- Institute and Videocon with their branches cover the main elements of the masterclass day. These make up the heart of the Project Map.
- Follow on shows what students can do to continue their exploration of particle physics after the masterclass.
Register for Masterclasses