QuarkNet-ILC Shizuoka 2014
Tiny URL for this page: http://tinyurl.com/qnilcns14.
June 9-10, 2014 at Shizuoka-kita High School
- Learn how to take, upload, and bless cosmic ray data
- Build capacity in CR studies
- Gain excitement about ILC
- Build capacity in finding, sorting Higgs events in ILC simulation
- Compare and discuss results of scientific investigation
|Time||CRMD Group Activity||Analysis Group Activity|
|09:45||Data uploads and blessing||Guided cosmic e-Lab investigation|
|13:00||CRMD experiment||ILC mini-masterclass|
|15:00||Student presentations and discussion|
- "CRMD Group" is 5-7 students dedicated to working on the Cosmic Ray Muon Detector (CRMD) for the day.
- "Analysis Group" is 20-40 students working on data analysis via computers and internet.
- Facilitators may insert a 10 min break in the morning and afternoon.
- This agenda is subject to revision.