CMS Masterclass Orientation Update Outline 2016
Tiny URL for this page: http://tinyurl.com/cms-imc-update16.
New event display version, iSpy-webgl, recommended for WZH masterclass (Note: WebGL = Web Graphics Library.)
- http://ispy-webgl-masterclass.web.cern.ch/ispy-webgl-masterclass/ - this is on the CERN server, works well
- https://www.i2u2.org/elab/cms/ispy-webgl/ - on the i2u2 server, future "official" site, not yet 100% ready.
- New features
- Missing Et now white, thick transverse track
- Electron tracks and deposits now green
- Pick tool allows students to decide between tracks for validity
- Familiarize yourself with screencast and refer to it (but you cannot show effectively in a Vidyo connection)
- Changes will show in CMS masterclass website but are not all available yet (see below)
- Old iSpy-online still recommended for J/Ψ masterclass and still works for WZH if needed
Try iSpy-webgl out with CIMA
- CIMA on i2u2: https://www.i2u2.org/elab/cms/cima/index.php
- If this is not working, explain that it will be restored soon and use: http://leptoquark.hep.nd.edu/sschoppmann/
- Dev website (not official home but has more updated features)
- Official home - will be ready in time for IMC
- Located at http://tinyurl.com/mc2016lib (liong URL is /page/masterclass-library-project-map-2016)
- Most items in place, still developing
- Key features:
- Show pages and explain, briefly, how they are useful.
- Audio - most important
- Share desktop, be sure they can read it
- Remind users that they should mute when not broadcasting, log in 15 min before videocon