Add an image
You have a nice document like this one. Here is how you can add an image.
First, in Edit mode, choose the image icon:
You will get a pop-up box like this:
Do not type or paste in a URL unless it is from quarknet.org or i2u2. We do not want to tie up bandwidth that does not belong to us. Instead:
- Chosse the Upload/Browsw Server button
- Navigate to an image that you have saved on your machine.
- Choose it and then choose the UPLOAD button.
- Choose NEXT twice and then SAVE.
- There will now be a Width and Length in the box. Adjust the Width - the length will adjust automatically to keep the same proportion. (Usually, a Width of 200-600 works reasonably well but your results may vary.)
- Choose OK.