How to ...
Submitted by eperonja
on Monday, June 3, 2013 - 11:54
Steps to create different things in Drupal
If you have created a page or document or if you make a comment, you can add or include a link to the text.. For most QuarkNet teachers, such pages, documents, and comments are in your center group.
Here is what you do:
Here is an example of a well-written annual report.
It's not hard to submit your own. Here's how:
- Log into the QuarkNet website.
- Go to your center QuarkNet group.
- Go to the "Add Content" box in the right sidebar, and find "Abstract" or "Annual Report". Choose one of these.
- Type in a title.
- Type in or copy and paste your abstract or report. If you prefer to upload it, go to the section called 'Files'. Click BROWSE -> 'Choose file' -> Choose -> UPLOAD -> NEXT.
- IMPORTANT: In the 'Groups audience' section, choose from the 'Your groups' drop down menu. If your group is not there, fill in the 'Other groups' box.
- SAVE, and you're done!
Tip: Whenever you preview your post, the information in Groups (and Groups only....) is reset. I hope this will save a lot of frustrated re-editing of posts.