Add a simple link to a document, page, or comment
If you have created a page or document or if you make a comment, you can add or include a link to the text.. For most QuarkNet teachers, such pages, documents, and comments are in your center group.
Here is what you do:
- Be sure you are logged in.
- Type the title of the link in an appropriate place. For example, you might type "I like the Particle Cards activity" and then highlight Particle Cards.
- Choose the link symbol from the toolbar at top. (The symbol is located 3rd from the the top-right). A Link pop-up will appear.
- Paste or type the URL of the Particle Cards activity (in this case, https://quarknet.org/data-portfolio/activity/shuffling-particle-deck) or whatever in the URL box of the Link pop-up.
- Choose the green OK button.
But there is always more...
Did you notice that we started our ordered list at 0 rather than 1? When you are editing, if you choose "Switch to plain text editor" you can change the <ol> tag as shown on this page.
You may have also noticed that the links in this article open in a separate tab. To make your link to that, go to the Target tab when your Link pop-up is open and explore - you'll find out how to do it.