Guide to Teacher Implementation Plan Development
You will be able to:
- Use the Curriculum Topics pull-down to locate activities related to your curriculum plan.
- Identify science and/or engineering practices to incorporate into your curriculum plan.
- Select an activity or series of activities to implement with your students.
- Describe how your plan will fit into one or more of the courses you teach.
- Identify ways to adapt the content and skills covered in the Data Activities Portfolio to suit your setting.
Create a Plan
- Take a tour of the Data Activities Portfolio. Be sure to sort by strand, and/or level and curriculum topic. Check out these slides and this screencast for more information. You can use activities from this workshop as a starting place in your thinking.
- Answer this question on your own: What science and/or engineering practices do you want to try with your students?
- Join a group and discuss your responses to the following items:
- List 1-2 activities you plan to implement with your students.
- Describe how you will implement the chosen activity or series of activities. Include where this activity might fit into your existing curriculum plan.
- Are there any cross-curricular applications?
- Suggest other ways you may use content and skills covered in the activities you have reviewed.
- Capture/record responses. Post a link to these on your workshop agenda page (not this page) for easy reference.
- Picture - of paper or document
- Slides - Ppt or Google, etc.
- Video (interview?)
- Link on agenda page (not this page)
- Complete teacher survey or teacher survey update.