Neutrino Data Workshop prototype
Small URL for this page: https://bit.ly/2V6vqYK.
Objectives for Neutrino Data Workshop
Participating teachers will:
- Apply physics principles to reduce or explain the observations in data investigations.
- Examine simulated and experimental data. Identify patterns within the data and consider causes of those patterns.
- Create, organize and interpret data plots; make claims based on evidence and provide explanations; identify data limitations.
- Develop a plan for taking students from their current level of data use to subsequent levels using activities and/or ideas from the workshop.
We will also provide opportunities to engage in critical dialogue among teaching colleagues about what they learn in the workshop.
Sample Agenda, Day One
Sample Agenda, Day Two
- All Things Neutrino (Fermilab)
- Game-changing neutrino experiments (symmetry)
- Particle Wave Duality Video
- Neutrino Film Festival:
Alternative for Remote Learning