Workshop Must-Do Alternative Site
This document is for Mentors, Lead Teachers and Facilitators. Please provide time during the workshop for teachers at your QuarkNet program to do the following:
Outline of "Must Do" items:
- Update profile on QuarkNet.org
- Post implementation plans on agenda page (Required for national workshops; strongly recommended for local workshops)
- Complete Full Teacher Survey or Teacher Survey Update
- Sign in
- Registration - (bulletize these details)
- All teachers should register using this link: NEED TO UPDATE FOR 2021
- Please indicate if you need an QuarkNet.org account or an e-Lab account.
- Note that accounts are created daily; it may take up to 24 hours for accounts to be created. If you need an account sooner than that, please let Shane or Ken know.
- Update profile on QuarkNet.org - DO WE NEED TO UPDATE FOR 2021?
- Update personal profiles on the website with this guide - by everyone. (Tiny URL - http://tinyurl.com/qn15prfl.)
- For teachers with (a) cosmic ray detector(s), please enter or confirm your DAQ number.
- All teachers and mentors must be members of the QuarkNet website and members of their center group on the site. They must keep their information on the site current and know how to find their group.
- Post implementation plans on agenda page DO WE NEED TO UPDATE FOR 2021?
- Required for national workshops; strongly recommended for local workshops.
- Follow these instructions: https://quarknet.org/content/guide-teacher-implementation-plan-development-2020-update.
- Be sure to post links on agenda page.
- Plan for ~30 minutes here.
- Complete Teacher Survey or Teacher Survey Update (Required for all teachers.) Teachers must complete one of the following.
- If a teacher completed the 2019/2020 Full Teacher Survey, then complete the UPDATE: 2021 Teacher Survey (once during 2021). https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/J7DTWMR Plan for ~6 minutes here.
- If a teacher did NOT complete the Full Teacher Survey in either 2019 or 2020, then complete The Full Teacher Survey. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/J8SDBLJ We ask that an individual teacher complete this only once. Plan for ~15-20 minutes here.
- Sign in Daily -
- Teachers must sign in each day. The sign-in sheet (see below) should, minimally, have spaces for the name and signature of each teacher as well as time in and time out.
- Send the completed sign-in sheets to Anne Zakas. Originals are preferred; mail to:
Department of Physics
225 Nieuwland Science Hall
Notre Dame IN 46556
Alternatively, scan and e-mail to Anne.