Workshop "must do" items 2017
This document is for Mentors, Lead Teachers and Facilitators.
This summer, please provide time for teachers at your QuarkNet program do the following: (Some workshops have more requirements.)
- Teacher Implementation Survey - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NTWHZF5 - http://tiny.cc/qnis17
- to be completed by ALL teachers of all summer programs, workshops, institutes etc. at any center
- complete before end of summer workshop
- takes 20-30 min
- Participant Satisfaction Survey - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NV726DM - http://tiny.cc/qnps17
- to be completed ONLY by participants at QuarkNet-provided workshops facilitated by QuarkNet staff or fellows
- complete at end of workshop
- takes about 10 minutes
- Update personal profiles on the website with this guide - by everyone. (Tiny URL - http://tinyurl.com/qn15prfl.)
- Confirm DAQ number(s) AND how they used the detector with students this year - by people with detectors.
All teachers and mentors must be members of the QuarkNet website and members of their center group on the site. They must keep their information on the site current and know how to find their group.
- Bring in new members and new e-Lab users.
Teachers must sign in each day. The sign-in sheet should, minimally, have spaces for the name and signature of each teacher as well as time in and time out. Send the completed sign-in sheets to Anne Zakas. Originals are preferred; mail to:
QuarkNet Center at Notre Dame
Department of Physics
225 Nieuwland Science Hall
Notre Dame IN 46556
Alternatively, scan and e-mail to Anne.